Facial implants are a technique often employed by plastic surgeons in order to improve and enhance your facial contours. This is to provide a more harmonious balance to your face and features and is intended to improve your self-image. There are many types of implants available; they may be used to strengthen the jawline or bring the chin or cheekbones into balance with the rest of the face. These implants are often used on younger patients, while more mature patients may use them in conjunction with other cosmetic procedures. This surgery requires careful planning and realistic expectations; talk with your plastic surgeon to determine whether facial implants are an option you want to pursue.
Are facial implants right for you?
- Are you a healthy non-smoker with realistic expectations?
- Are there imbalances in your facial contours that you would like to correct?
- Does your jawline need to be strengthened?
- Is your chin out of balance with the rest of your face?
- Are your cheekbones in proportion with the rest of your face?