Full, plump lips are a sign of health and youth. If you were born with thin lips, or if your lips are thinning due to the natural aging process, then you may consider one of several methods of lip augmentation. There are surgical options for lip augmentation, but one such method that avoids surgery is lip injections. Using natural or synthetic fillers, lip injections help your lips remain plump for months at a time. If you feel self-conscious about the appearance of your lips, or if your lips disappear when you smile, you may wish to speak with your doctor to see if lip augmentation is the right choice for you.
Is lip augmentation right for you?
- Are you a healthy non-smoker with realistic expectations?
- Do your lips disappear when you smile?
- Are your lips thinning with age?
- Are you self-conscious about the appearance of your lips?
- Will fuller lips help balance out your face?